Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Happy Birthday Lyn!

My oh my.. This day, we celebrate the birth of one of the most wonderful girls I have ever known. Her name is Lyn - sweet, petite, kind and huge Steven Gerrard fan. Since I am still stuck in Aberdeen and unable to fly back in time to throw a spanking awesome party for her, I decided that I shall use my new found skill in Photoshop to grant the one true wish of hers..

Here it is!
Happy Birthday my dear dear "partner". Hope you like your present.. LOTS! hehe

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha...this is one of the best birthday gifts that i ever have!! Thanks my best partner =) This is really a pleasant surprise..din know that you posted in your blog too. THANK U!!

*will i get famous after appearing in this blog???* hahaha..

Yes i m the wonderful person that our dear Mabel described above. Hiya..I m Lyn. Real big fan of Stevie...*psst there is a match against Arsenal today. Pls watch!!*

This is a nice blog that teaches you to photoshop alot. Even a non-techie like me LOVES it.. =)

Come Back Soon My Dear Partner +)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Slow Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Rapidly Search Movies, PC Games, MP3s, Software & Download Them @ Rapid Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]